Marketing automation systems such as Eloqua, Pardot, and Hubspot, are an increasingly important part of modern marketing
however there can be a disconnect between marketing in the automation platform and sales in the CRM system.
If leads generated by marketing are not properly actioned by sales, valuable time and money can be wasted.
InaPlex has extensive experience with moving leads from marketing automation to CRM
in a format that is immediately actionable by the sales teams. Issues that we can address include:
- Data cleansing and normalization
- Remapping state and status values from those used by marketing automation to those used by CRM
- Checking for duplicate leads, including checking for age of lead in CRM and open/closed status
- Allocating leads to territory, team and individual user, based on simple or complex business rules.
For example, allocate leads fairly to team members using round robin
- Enrich existing leads or contacts with campaign activity information to keep sales in the loop,
or trigger workflows in CRM
InaPlex has substantial experience in building lead rotar systems however
any lead distribution solution needs to be tailored for a company's particular workflow and business structure.
Contact InaPlex to discuss your requirements and arrange a free quote.
Build on your trial.
InaPlex can provide extensive training and support to assist you in moving from trial to full implementation.
- Start with a no obligation discussion of your project
- Move to consultation on the implementation process
- Complete with training for both development and operational personnel
You are not alone
InaPlex has experienced CRM Partners throughout the world who can work with you to make your CRM migration a success. The InaPlex Professional Services Group is also able to assist.
Contact us for a recommendation, or for a free, no obligation discussion of your requirements.