Effective June 2021 - Microsoft Disables Regional Discovery Service
Previously Inaport for Dynamics CRM depended on the Regional Discovery Service - this change will impact normal operation.
The change should not impact on-premises deployments; however, you can test this by editing a CRM connector in Inaport and
clicking the “Get Organizations” button in the connector.
If the Discovery service has been disabled, you will get an error saying “FCB EnableRegionalDisco is disabled”.
The builds below have been upgraded to work with Microsoft's replacement Global Discovery Service.
They are not full installers - instead, they can be used to either patch an existing Inaport installation or dropped into a standalone directory and run directly.
You will need to have current Software Assurance to be able to run the new builds.
To install, download the zip file, then:
- Unzip to a local directory
Optional - make a backup of your Inaport configuration file.
This file is normally in C:\ProgramData\InaPlex\Inaport\9.2\IPConfigData.xml, but you can check the location by starting Inaport and going to Tools - Config File location.
- Optional - make a backup of your Inaport install directory
- Copy the entire contents of the download into the Inaport install directory
- Start Inaport, and check you are running 9.2.21166 or above
- Go to each of your Dynamics CRM connectors, and make sure you click the "Get Organizations" button, then save the connector.
- These builds will ONLY work on Windows 8.1 / Server 2012 R2 and greater systems
- Currently, Multi-Factor Authentication is not supported
If you have any issues or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact support email@example.com
Below are the regular installs of Inaport. Please DO NOT use these if you wish to use Inaport for Dynamics CRM. Use the patches above, or contact Support for assistance.
Inaport can be downloaded at any time, and installed on any system that can connect to both the source and the target database.
In addition to the software, you will need to obtain a license. You can use the free evaluation license, or purchase
a full license when ready.
A migration pack contains a set of profiles for a particular migration path.
If you do not see the particular migration you require, please contact InaPlex.
Available Migration Packs
The following table holds older releases of Inaport. Please note: Inaport V6 and V7.0 are no longer supported.